Planned Scientific Contributions to ICOH 2018:
- Special session “Indoor air quality in modern office buildings”
- Oral and poster session “Indoor air quality and health”
- Considering a joint session with Work and Vision
- Business meeting
Cooperation with non-ICOH organizations:
- Participation in preparing the “ECA Report No 30 - Framework for health-based ventilation guidelines in Europe”, promoted by the working group in European Collaborative Action “Urban Air, Indoor Environment And Human Exposure” coordinated by the Institute For Health And Consumer Protection, Joint Research Centre, European Commission.
- Participation in the working group “Harmonization framework for health based evaluation of indoor emissions from construction products in the European Union using the EU-LCI concept” promoted by the Institute For Health And Consumer Protection, Joint Research Centre, European Commission.
- Collaboration with the Scientific and Technical Committee STC31 “Health effects and epidemiology” of the International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate – ISIAQ.